Catch Up With Your Friends and Family With a Group Facetime Call
You can have a group facetime call on a supported Iphone, Ipad, Macbook and Imac!
To start a Group FaceTime call:
- Open an existing group chat in the Messages app, tap on the group of contacts you want to call.
- Then hit the FaceTime icon. This will add everyone in the group chat to the video call.
- If you need to add others from there, just swipe up, tap “Add Person” and enter their info.
- If you want to leave the call, hit the red button on the bottom of the screen.
- To rejoin a call if it is still active, just go back to the group chat in the Messages app and tap the join button among the messages to call back in
- The current limit is 32 people on a group facetime call!
For more information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209022