Please join us for our 10th Annual Family Fair Fundraiser: “Under the Sea” on Saturday, July 21, 2018, held right here at the Museum. From 10:30 am – 1:30 pm, families will enjoy games, crafts, rides, performances, food, and—most importantly—fun!
All proceeds from the Family Fair Fundraiser go directly towards supporting the Museum’s outreach programming for underserved families living throughout the East End.
For more information, please contact Lara Sweeney at Lara@CMEE.org.
Includes everything in the STARFISH package PLUS:
- CAMPERSHIP: Make an impact with your package purchase! There are few full-day camp programs for low-income families in the community. Sponsor TWO children enrolled in Head Start to attend summer camp at CMEE.
- 4 extra tickets (for a total of 12)
- Free family portrait session at the Fair*
Includes everything in the RAINBOWFISH package PLUS:
- CAMPERSHIP: Sponsor one child enrolled in Head Start to attend summer camp at CMEE.
- Membership in the Museum’s President’s Circle
- Listing on the Museum’s official letterhead
RAINBOW FISH ($3,000)
Includes everything in the Sunfish package PLUS:
- VIP Early Access to the Fair at 9:30am
- Valet Parking
- VIP Lunch Tent with dedicated food truck and servers**
- One VIP Canvas Beach Bag packed with summer essentials
- One Family Membership to the Museum
- 2 extra tickets (for a total of 8)
Includes everything in the Goldfish package PLUS:
- VIP Onsite Parking
- 2 extra tickets (for a total of 6)!
- 4 Event Tickets
- Recognition in Invitation and Program
- Listing of children in the invitation’s School of Fish
*Family Photo Shoot at the Fair. Leave with a portrait keepsake!
**No waiting on food truck lines. Lunch delivered to your seat!
$150 per adult ($200 at the door)
$100 per child ($150 at the door)