9th Annual Family Fair Fundraiser: “Animals A to Z” on Saturday, July 22, 2017 held at CMEE. From aardvarks to zebras (and every animal in between), this year’s fair is guaranteed to be a roaring good time! From 10:30am – 1:30pm, families will enjoy games, crafts, rides, performances, food, and—most importantly—fun!
All proceeds from the Family Fair Fundraiser go directly towards supporting the Museum’s outreach programming for underserved families living throughout the East End.
For more information, please contact Lara Sweeney at Lara@CMEE.org.
BIG RED BARN ($10,000)
Includes everything in the FERDINAND package PLUS:
- 4 extra tickets (for a total of 12)
- Provide matching funds for community arts programming supported
by the National Endowment for the Arts
Includes everything in the RED FISH, BLUE FISH package PLUS:
- A special VIP Museum Membership
- Family Photography Session*
- Access to VIP Lounge at event
- Sponsor a child enrolled in Head Start to attend free summer camp
at the Museum
RED FISH, BLUE FISH ($2,500)
Includes everything in the HUNGRY CATERPILLAR package PLUS:
- VIP Early Access to the Fair at 9:30am
- Valet Parking
- Expedited Lunch Service at the event’s Food Truck Round Up**
- 2 extra tickets (for a total of 8)
- Purchases books for families in the Museum’s Family Literacy program
HUNGRY CATERPILLAR ($1,500)
Includes everything in the PAT THE BUNNY package PLUS:
- VIP Onsite Parking
- 2 extra tickets (for a total of 6)
PAT THE BUNNY ($750)
- 4 Event Tickets
- Recognition in Invitation and Program
- Listing of children in the invitation’s Make Way for Ducklings
*Family Photo Shoot at the Fair. Leave with a portrait keepsake!
**No waiting on food truck lines. Lunch delivered to your seat!
$150 per adult ($200 at the door)
$100 per child ($150 at the door)