Southampton Village New Construction
Private and superbly located south of the highway, this 9,896 +/- sq. ft. (first and second floors plus lower level), shingle-style, traditional home at the end of a quiet street in Southampton Village is set on 1.5+/- acres and is masterfully crafted by Paramount Custom Homes. Enter into the soaring foyer leading to the large family room with French doors opening to the expansive bluestone patio. On one side of this central room is the living room, with glass doors to a covered patio overlooking the pool and sunken tennis court. On the other side of the family room is the spacious kitchen with central island with seating, marble countertops and top-of-the-line appliances including Wolf range and hood, Sub-Zero refrigerator, freezer, ice maker and beverage center, and Asko dishwashers. A large secondary master suite with his and hers closets and double sinks completes the first floor. Upstairs the huge master suite occupies the west wing and includes a spacious bedroom with French doors opening to a large private terrace overlooking pool and tennis, expansive closets and large master bath with radiant heated, stone-tiled floors, custom vanities with stone tops and double sinks. There are also four generously sized additional en-suite bedrooms on the second floor. The fully finished lower level encompasses 3,300+/- sq. ft. and offers a large walk-out recreational room, sunken movie theater, gym, sauna, gas fireplace, two additional bedrooms with en-suite Jack-and-Jill bath, laundry room with double washers and dryers and ample storage. Beautiful high hedgerow landscaping surrounds the entire perimeter of the property, providing privacy to the 20′ x 40′ heated gunite pool with 8′ x 8′ spa and bluestone patio, the brick-lined tennis court with north/south orientation, and DCS Masonry barbecue with stainless steel cabinetry. Luxury and elegance define this spectacular Hamptons home. Broker/Owner.
Status: For Sale
Style: Shingle Style
Sq. Ft: 9,896 +/-
Acreage: 1.51 +/-
Features: South of Highway, Heated Pool, Tennis, Shingle Style, New Construction, CAC
Opening Reception: Saturday, September 26th, 6pm – 9pm
Chase Edwards Fine Art
2462 – Main St
“Grey Matters” is an exhibition of Janet Jennings newest paintings with an edge towards abstract, while still representational, giving them a modern presence. This collection of her recent work is her fascination of the color grey and the optical effects it has on pure color.
September 25th, 26th and 27th
Local to Global, Jazz and Blues, Roots and Folk, Pop and more! The fifth annual Festival will feature main stage concerts at Old Whalers Church and Bay Street Theater, a Gospel Brunch at Harlow East and a day of FREE music with dozens of musical acts. Local galleries, restaurants and businesses serve as the free, intimate venues along with outdoor locations, offering a wide variety of performances during the Festival weekend. These venues are open to the public, with costs covered by sponsorships and donations.
For more information visit http://sagharbormusic.org/
Saturday, September 26th 8:00am
The race starts and ends at the Springs School, 48 School Street, East Hampton 11937.
- The Hamptons Marathon course covers some of the most beautiful terrain on Long Island’s East End. Travel through wooded roads and past gorgeous beaches on a course that is generally flat and fast with a few rolling hills.
- We will be supplying water at hydration stations located at mile intervals on the course. Several hydration stations will have Gatorade as well. GU will be available at mile 18.
- There will be port-a-johns stationed at every mile along the course.
- The marathon will be a Boston qualifying USATF sanctioned event on a certified loop course. For eligibility and qualifying times visit: http://www.baa.org/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/qualifying.aspx
- The Hamptons Marathon together with Finish Line Racing will be using the gold standard ChronoTrack Systems™ B-Tag™. The B-Tag is a single-use RFID tag that participants have on their race bibs to record their time.
- All marathoners receive a schwag bag with awesome gifts, an official technical t-shirt, a personalized race number, and access to post-race food and refreshments and an offsite post-race party.
- All Marathon finishers receive a fabulous finisher’s medal and are eligible for age group awards. Custom designed plaques will be awarded 3 deep in each division.
Friday, September 25, 8:00pm
Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center
76 Main Street
Comedian Craig Ferguson performs on the New Deal Tour
631 288 2350
Price: $110, $95, $85